Given the worldwide outbreak of the coronavirus/COVID-19, it is essential to control the virus in the best possible way. This implies that we can only allow people to visit the practice who we presume are not contaminated with COVID-19.
If you have made an appointment with us and answer any of the following questions in an affirmative way, we request you cancel your appointment immediately (free of charge):
- Do you have one or more of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nose cold, diarrhoea or fever (38C or higher)?
- Do you have roommates/family members with these symptoms?
- Do you currently have corona?
- Do you have roommates/family members that currently have corona?
- Did you recover from corona less than 2 weeks ago?
- Are you currently in home isolation?
- Do you live in a nursing home or other care facility?
- Upon arriving at the practice you will again be asked whether you have developed any symptoms.
- Because proper hand hygiene plays a very important role in stopping further spread of COVID-19, we request you disinfect your hands upon entering the practice. This needs to happen under supervision of the physician. After doing so, we ask you not to touch anything else, for example your mobile phone, chair, door handle, etc.
- Your body temperature will be measured with an infrared thermometer.
- In the waiting and treatment areas the 1,5 meter distance rule needs to be observed. We do not shake hands!
- A maximum of 2 people are allowed into the waiting and treatment areas. Please come alone or bring 1 additional person at the most.
- Do not arrive too early. Right around your appointment time is best.
- Toilet use for emergencies only.
- Leave the practice as soon as your appointment has ended.
- For the time being we do not accept cash and request you pay with (Maestro) pin only.
If the above raises any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.